home about us Programs/Institutions Student Services
Home About Us Programs/Institutions Student Services IELTS Visa Services Immigration Latest News/ Seminars Faq's Contact Us

a gateway to affordable overseas education

1. What documents will I have to provide for student visa?
The requirement of documents is different for all countries but the below mentioned list of documents is required for all visa applications:

Personal Documents

  • Original certificates/degrees and detailed mark sheets from secondary school to highest qualification attained along with a photocopy set of the same.
  • Two passport size photographs
  • Valid Passport
  • IELTS Certificate
  • Tuition fee and Maintenance funds proof (Financial docs) in the name of student /sponsor.

2. What is the time required to issue visa?
Generally, The High Commission claims for 15 working days but generally it takes 25-28 days to receive a visa.

3. How do I apply?
On receiving the academic documents and passport we arrange for the offer letter within no time. In the mean time you arrange for the financial docs and we prepare your application. Time consumed in normal conditions is about 8 to 10 days.

4. What will be my tuition fee and visa fees?
The tuition fee and the visa fee are different for various programs. This can be only calculated on the selection of course and country you are interested in.

5. What is the validity of my visa?
It depends on the type of visa and the duration of the course.

6. Can I get extension in my visa?
Yes, we make sure if you are interested in studying further your visa is extended.

7. How much money is needed for maintenance?

  • The money you need to show covers your course fees for your first year of study and living costs for up to a maximum of nine months. The amount you will need depends on whether you are applying as a child or adult.
  • Your money must be held in cash. (Shares, bonds, pension funds and similar savings accounts are not accepted in some countries).
  • At times the funds to be shown may be held for a longer period that means should be old for example the show money for UK should be at least 28 days old prior to the date of application of visa filling.

8. What is the requirement of maintenance funds when I am paying my tuition fee in advance?
The maintenance funds are required to meet out your living expense in the country in case you do not get an opportunity to work part time there or you do not work part time. If you have already paid some of your fees or accommodation before applying for your visa, this amount will be taken away from the total amount of money you need to show. For accommodation, this only applies if you are staying in university or college arranged accommodation.

9. What is Proof of availability of funds?
There are three different elements of money you must show – the cost of your course fees, money already paid and money to be paid.

10. How can we show the Proof of availability of finances

Personal bank or building society statements covering the required amount in

  • Your name; or
  • The name of a child’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) (if applying as child student) ; and
  • The account number; and
  • The date of the statement; and
  • The financial institution’s name and logo; and
  • The amount of money available
  • You can use bank statements that are for a specific purpose (also known as ad hoc) printed on the paper with the letterhead of the bank as evidence as long as they include all of the information above. You cannot use mini-statements from cash points.
  • You can use electronic bank statements from an online account if they include all the information above. Each electronic bank statement should be stamped by the official stamp of the bank on every page of the statement.
  • If you want to use a joint account as proof of your money, you must be named on the account along with one or more other person.

11. What is the highly skilled worker category?
The highly skilled worker category is designed to allow highly skilled people to come to the United Kingdom to look for work or self-employment opportunities.

12. Who can apply as a highly skilled worker?
Unlike work permits you do not need a job offer to apply under the highly skilled worker category. When you apply you are awarded points based on your qualifications, previous earnings, United Kingdom experience, age, English language skills, and available maintenance (funds).

13. You can apply under the highly skilled worker category now if you are:

In the United Kingdom with permission to stay (known as 'leave to remain') in an immigration

Home | About Us | Programs/Institutions | Student Services | IELTS | Visa Services | Immigration | Latest News/ Seminars | Faq's | Contact Us