Canada is claimed as the most exciting and best place in the world to study; Canadian educational institutions offer a wide range of internationally recognized academic and vocational courses. Though the tuition fee and living expense is economical in comparison of many English speaking countries, but still students are allowed to work part time while studying here.

One most highlighted feature in Canada is after post-graduation a student becomes eligible to apply for immigration programs that will lead to his permanent Canadian residency.

It is estimated that Canada issues almost more than 1,00,000 student study permits every year. The chances of prospective international students to get admission and obtain visa are very bright.

We offer a wide variety of courses across Canada. The programs are designed to the student eligibility and requirements.


The students applying for Canada must comply with following Mandatory documents:

  • Educational Qualification documents Minimum 10+2
  • Proof of Study Gap (if any)
  • 3. International English Language Test - IELTS
    (Min. Score 5.5 for Diploma and 6.0 for Post Graduate)
  • Proof of acceptance (Detailed below)
  • Sufficient amount for Tuition fee and living expense
  • Letter of Explanation
  • A valid Passport
  • Two recent passport size photographs

Proof of acceptance

If you plan to attend any college, university or other educational institution in Canada, We complete your application for the same and obtain for you a letter of acceptance from the college.

Letter of explanation

In some cases, you may wish to apply for a study permit even if you do not need one right away. There are benefits to have a study permit, even if you do not require one. If you have a valid study permit, you can:

  • Work part time on campus at the college or university at which you are registered as a full-time student; and
  • Apply to renew your study permit from within Canada, if you decide to continue studying in Canada.
  • If you decide that you want to continue your studies in another program after you complete your short-term course or program, you must apply through a Canadian visa office outside Canada for a study permit if you do not already have one.
  • If you are applying for a study permit even though you do not need one, you should include a letter that explains why you are applying. The letter will inform the visa officer that you understand your options.